- German Glass earrings and bracelet – made by me
- Pink patterned slip, thrifted in Paris
- 1950s floral circle skirt from Charm School Vintage
- Green Belt, Decades Vintage, PDX
- Green Shoes, Remix Vintage Shoes
I wore this skirt for a photoshoot for Femme et Velo back in the fall, and now it’s mine!
I’ve been feeding the hens yogurt mixed in with their crumbles, and now they are getting to be formidable chickens with very strong egg shells.
Reese and I have been working on a new project – Austin Phonograph Company, where we bring our phonographs out to DJ events such as weddings, art openings, and gatherings. We have a kickstarter up now to buy a new machine – you can use it to prebook events with us this summer!