- Yellow Poppy headband – made by me
- Yellow American Apparel shirt – I wish they still made this style
- Black beaded necklace
- Black overalls – Buffalo Exchange (originally from Urban Outfitters)
- Black Tstraps – Buffalo Exchange
- Cat playing a violin on the Moon Shopping bag – Japanese Import
It’s hot and there’s lots of bees around, so while sweeping some off my window sills, I thought, “Why not dress as a bee today?” I’m going to a flapper party tonight so I’m working on my chorus girl poses. I love the cartoonish proportions of this headband and it always makes people smile and remark when I wear it, which is always a very good reason to keep on wearing it! This headband inspiration is totally nicked from Chantel aka November West from some of the cutie poppy headbands that she wears. She looks just like the cover of some 1920s songbooks I have!