- Tiny knife on a necklace
- Red Bolero
- 1950s teal/white cotton dress
- Apron from Julia!!!
- Red belt – American Apparel
- White socks from sockdreams.com
- 1930s reproduction dance shoes – dancestore.com
- Violet Crown (my Frosty Frock Blythe) wears a dress that I made for her, red boots and kitty ears.
I love turquoise and red together in small doses. I got a package in the mail from Julia in Toronto yesterday and inside was this adorable apron – it’s got flowers and branches all over it and it’s got individual panels like pleats on the front. So much work for such a little apron! I knew I wanted to wear it to work (so I wouldn’t spill ice cream on it) but I didn’t want to pair it with anything too simple. I haven’t gotten too much wear out of these shoes yet. They are meant for dancing so the soles aren’t very street friendly. They are a faithful 1930s reproduction and I think they are quite charming!