- Sea Urchin Spine & Pearl Earrings – made by me in 2002
- 1930s lingerie worn as blouse
- Vintage Navy pants cut off and pink buttons added (by me)
- Pink socks (American Apparel)
- White strappy sandals
- Hello Kitty Balloons – I then spent the rest of the day singing Betty Boop songs to my co-workers.
- Point of fashion: I watched Dames (1934) last night on the big screen and it was all about my favorite subject, 1930s chorus girls.
- Elodie (Gentle River Blythe) wears a teal knit dress and Rement navy Mary Janes