- Kitty Ears – belong to my Blythe Doll
- Skull/Pearl/Urchin Earrings – self made
- Wooden Necklace – Farmers Market, Eugene, Oregon
- 1970s? dress – Buffalo Exchange
- White Ballet Flats
I’ve never been one for 1970s prints, but I do so love the shape of this dress! It brings out the red in my hair quite nicely, also.
- Cloche hat from 1920s – Avalon, PDX
- Dress from clothing swap – Austin, Texas
- Sterling Silver Necklace – Holiday Gift
- Vintage slip – ?
- Tstrap peeptoe sandals – Target
It’s hot… too hot to wear anything but cotton for fear of ruining it! Look how dried up my poor plants are…