- Scrap of white lace used as a headband
- Pink Victorian/Lolitaesque Hello Kitty Cellphone charms made into earrings
- 1950s vintage dress with chair/flowerpot print – Nobody’s Baby, Eugene, OR
- Vintage gingham apron – ebay
- Pink stripey socks
- Target White ballet flats
My 27th birthday is in three days, and in preparation, I’m wearing a dress I bought for myself on my 25th birthday when I lived in Eugene, Oregon. The sad fact of my wardrobe is that I’m fatally attracted to navy dresses – I have at least seven! On the surface, they are difficult to match because black or brown staples clash. I’ve now been able to match them with white shoes and lots of fun, patterned accessories.