- Kitty Cat headband – borrowed from my Blythe Doll, Can Can Cat
- Creme lace shirt – free box at my house
- Black stretchy belt – Buffalo Exchange
- 1950s floral print skirt – Nobody’s Baby, Eugene, OR
- Black knee socks – Target
- Brown wedge mary janes – Buffalo Exchange
I have one of the most fun jobs on the planet – I work at a toy store! I often wear my cute little ensembles to work topped off with a pair of kitty ears. I borrowed these from my blue haired Blythe doll who is meant to be a kitty can-can dancer, but I think they are too big for her head. On me, however, I think these ears in particular are understated and sweet and not too costume-y. I have, on several occasions, walked into my grocery store and wondered why all of the old ladies in the vegetable aisle were stopping to look and smile at me. When I get to the check out, the cashier is usually kind enough to tell me that he likes my ears. I hadn’t even known I was still wearing them! This has happened more than once!
Now that it’s getting cooler in Texas, I can start wearing my fall wardrobe! Secret fashion faux pas: I like to wear creme/brown/black all mixed together. Sometimes it makes for a successful outfit. I liked all of the light tones blended together in this mix. If I could change one thing, it would be the black lace accents on the shirt.