- 1950s navy blue tilt hat with velvet ribbon – from a junk store in Tonitown, Arkansas
- Dove earrings
- Vintage lace collar – bought from a boy who came into my toy store with a suitcase of goodies
- 1950s navy dress – I can’t even remember… I’ve had this dress for so long. I think I got it in northwest Arkansas
- Vintage sheer gloves with flower embroidery
- Remix vintage heels – Trashy Diva in NOLA
Today I got a lot of comments that I looked like a doll or like a mannequin. I suppose I have a knack for standing uncommonly still, and today I was letting myself just stare off into space while thinking of how to construct my Gadjo Disko/Halloween costume: deer antler headpiece! I have been mistaken for a mannequin in places where you usually don’t find mannequins… like the grocery store!