- Navy ribbon in hair
- Yellow ribbons as earrings
- 1930s style yellow blouse with Peter Pan collar with white Scottie Dog print – F21
- Vintage Navy shorts (I replaced the anchor buttons with pink buttons)
- RemixVintage shoes
When I lived in the Pacific NW, I could buy Navy pants at almost every vintage store, but I’ve never seen any in the south!
Suggestions for wearing 13 button Navy Pants:
– Change out the standard issue buttons with colorful ones
– Cut them off and hem them into shorts
– Replace the back tie with a colorful ribbon
– They gather dust/lint, so be sure to have a lint roller handy
– The number one rule: Don’t wear your sailor pants out drinking. You will not make it in time if you are drunkenly fumbling with the buttons.