- 1950s hot pink slip worn as camisole
- black sweater from Express, circa 1998
- black beaded necklace
- German glass bracelet and earrings, I made
- 1950s skirt, I think I got from Dear Golden
- pink tights from Urban Outfitters
- black Mary Janes from Payless
It’s the first cool day of Fall in Texas – 55F! I took a trip down South Congress and there was a 40 person queue outside of the coffeeshops and everyone was bundled in scarves and hats.
Last night I stayed in and watched three parts of Ken Burn’s The West and pincurled my hair. Let me now call your attention to the miracle that is hair tape – it’s pink tape that I use to set my kiss curls overnight. It involves “sculpting” the curl with water and a comb, and then taping it into place. The tape sticks to skin, but not to hair.