- Green beret from an army supply store
- Lace headband from Louise Black, back from 2007
- Green belt from Decades Vintage in PDX
- Sheer polka dot dress from Charm School Vintage
- What Katy Did stockings
- Cassandre Remix Vintage shoes
This weekend we celebrated the last beautiful summer weather of Austin on the Commodore Riverboat with A Jazz Babies Island Excursion – Hot Jazz on a boat! Aunt Ruby’s Sweet Jazz Babies played, and I phonographed during their set breaks under the guise of Austin Phonograph Company.
What a perfect day for a boat ride! It had to be still in the 80s – I didn’t wear a sweater at all. We rode along the river for three hours and docked around sunset. I only got a tiny bit seasick, and nursed myself with a bag of popcorn and a fizzy water with lots of lime juice.
Lee with her fabulous lace dress:Tracy and Lauryn with the raffle tickets:
Farewell warm weather! The last day and a half have been chilly and brisk. I spent all day yesterday bundled up, sleeping off the pain of a new tattoo.