- 1920s floral tea party dress – from Uncommon Objects in Austin, Texas
- Black tie as makeshift belt
- 1940s black accordian pleated slip
- two pink hair bows salvaged from a dry rot 1950s party dress
- Victorian-esque hand brooch with colorful flowers – found in PDX
- Black nylons
- Black Mary Janes
Hello 1990s meets 1920s. The teen goth in me can’t help but mix black with florals. Hopefully that’s okay after Labor Day.
I have matching Victorian hand earrings to match the brooch. Also, my hair is my natural color for the first time since I was 12 years old!
Presenting the bottom of the 1920s dress. It’s difficult to ever look sexy in a gauzy dress with no defined waist, but I did my best.
“Femme ex Machina” – woman in phonograph imagery inspired by my tattoo by Nick Baxter