- Creme Beret – bought at Disney World at age 13 in or around the French Pavillion at Epcot Center
- Vintage scarf around neck
- Creme blouse, Buffalo Exchange
- Green belt
- 1930s skirt that goes to a suit set, Uncommon Objects
- Green octagonal purse, given to me by a friend who moved to Korea
- Pink fishnet stockings
- Green cameo ring from Angeliska
- Creme shoes, Buffalo Exchange
Sometimes I think that burlesque would be a natural direction for me to swim to, but then I get myself into a project that involves meticulously attaching thousands of rhinestones to an object, and then I think, “Nah.”
Yesterday I spent many hours making special deer antlers for costumes I’ll be wearing on Sunday. They involve Pepto-Bismol pink deer antlers, chandelier crystals, velvet, bloody glitter, and St. Sebastian.
Please come see me model two spectacular outfits this Sunday, from 5:30-8:30 for a FREE Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School session: EAST Sketchy’s!