This outfit made it to Wardrobe Remixers o’ The Week on Bitsandbobbins.com!
- Black Victorian esque dangly earrings
- Pearl necklace – Oregon Coast
- Necklace with blue tile – made by my sister
- Crochet lace collar – a boy who came into my store yesterday sold it to me out of a suitcase!
- Black slinky dress – thrifted in San Francisco, 2000
- Patterned stockings
- White t-strap shoes – Dollhouse
- God’s Ear – Embroidery by me
Today I sculpted a fingerwave and decorated it with flowers.
- White Chrysanthemums in my hair
- Teal patina Art Nouveaux-ish earrings
- I’m Vegan & I Love You!& shirt/dress from herbivore clothing in PDX
- 1950s brown pencil skirt
- Brown socks with ruffle stripes on top
- Nonleather white t-strap shoes
- Hello Kitty cellphone charms as earrings (HK is dressed as Alice in Wonderland)
- 1950s Teal/White cotton print dress – New Bohemia, Austin, Texas
- Vintage Apron – ebay.com
- White Flats – Target
- Violet Crown (Frosty Frock Blythe) wears a mushroom print dress from Acadamybeldam and her stock boots
I have one side of my hair in a fingerwave today but my bike ride to work has floofed it up a bit. I’m still using Lottabody Setting lotion in it and mixing it with some Aveda Be Curly products. Also, I’m a chronic hand-writer and don’t remember anything unless it’s written on my left hand!